Wednesday, March 19, 2008

THE BIG IDEA w/ DONNY DEUTSCH

WE ARE GOING TO BE ON THE BIG IDEA WITH DONNY DEUTSCH!!! THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE! DONNY DEUTSCH IS 95% OF THE REASON THAT iSTiK WENT FROM JUST A BIG IDEA TO THE EXCITING WHIRLWIND OF A BUSINESS THAT IT IS TODAY! TUNE IN TO WATCH US ON CNBC, MONDAY, MARCH 24TH AT 7PM AND AGAIN AT 10PM. IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THIS SHOW BEFORE, YOU ARE MISSING OUT AND NEED TO SET IT TO RECORD ON YOUR DVR A-SAP! THE GUESTS ARE SO MOTIVATING, YOU CAN'T HELP BUT BE INSPIRED... DON'T FORGET TO TUNE IN...

3 comments:

joelprice.com said...

Congrats! The Big Idea is on of my favorite shows on CNBC. I will be watching!

Go iStik!

rIpBeArEr said...

Looks good, but the old nano? What about the new nano? I agree with the Big Idea. Priced at the sub $20 price break would help.......

Munin said...

Congratulations, I could not imagine living life without these products anymore.

I came across an entreprenurial site I want to share with you, the Young Entrepreneur Society from the www.YoungEntrepreneurSociety.com. A great documentary about successful entrepreneurs.